Quote Joker Viral

LSA
0

 



1. "Why so serious?"

2. "I believe whatever doesn't kill you, simply makes you stranger."

3. "Smile, because it confuses people. Smile, because it's easier than explaining what is killing you inside."

4. "Madness is like gravity. All it takes is a little push."

5. "If you're good at something, never do it for free."

6. "I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve."

7. "I'm not a man with a plan. I'm a guy who does things."

8. "The only sensible way to live in this world is without rules."

9. "As you know, madness is like gravity, all it takes is a little push."

10. "You see, in their last moments, people show you who they really are."

11. "The pen is truly mightier than the sword!"

12. "I'm an agent of chaos."

13. "I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realize, it's a comedy."

14. "It’s not about the money, it’s about sending a message."

15. "I'm not a hero. I'm whatever Gotham needs me to be."

16. "A little sensibility can be a heavy armor."

17. "If you have to explain a joke, there is no joke!"

18. "The things I do for love."

19. "I'm not crazy, I'm just ahead of the curve."

20. "The Joker: Sometimes I remember it one way, sometimes another... If I'm going to have a past, I prefer it to be multiple choice!"

21. "I enjoy dynamite, and gunpowder... And gasoline!"

22. "All you care about is money. This city deserves a better class of criminal."

23. "I'm not a schemer. I try to show the schemers how pathetic their attempts to control things really are."

24. "You can't rely on anyone these days. You gotta do everything yourself."

25. "I just did what I do best. I took your little plan and I turned it on itself."

26. "I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve."

27. "They need you right now, but when they don't, they'll cast you out."

28. "Do I really look like a guy with a plan? You know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars."

29. "The real joke is your stubborn, bone-deep conviction that somehow, somewhere, all of this makes sense!"

30. "Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?"

31. "I'm not exactly sure what happened. Sometimes I remember it one way, sometimes another."

32. "Nobody panics when things go according to plan, even if the plan is horrifying!"

33. "I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve."

34. "You know, you remind me of my father. I hated my father!"

35. "I'm like a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one, you know, I just do... things."

36. "I've had a past, I prefer it to be multiple choice!"

37. "Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos."

38. "Madness is the emergency exit."

39. "It's not about the money, it's about sending a message."

40. "You can't make an omelet without breaking some eggs."

41. "This city deserves a better class of criminal. And I'm gonna give it to them!"

42. "I'm not crazy. I'm not. No, I'm not!"

43. "The Joker: [to Batman] Come on, I want you to do it, I want you to do it. Come on, hit me. Hit me!"

44. "In their last moments, people show you who they really are."

45. "I'm only laughing on the outside. My smile is just skin deep. If you could see inside, I'm really crying. You might join me for a weep."

46. "All you care about is money. This town deserves a better class of criminal. And I'm gonna give it to them!"

47. "To them, you're just a freak, like me!"

48. "I think you and I are destined to do this forever."

49. "I believe that whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you... stranger."

50. "A man with nothing to fear is a man with nothing to love."

51. "I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve."

52. "This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object."

53. "I'm just ahead of the curve."

54. "You can't hide in here, they will find you, and you will die!"

55. "The Joker: Why don't we cut you up into little pieces and feed you to your pooches? Hmm? And then we'll see how loyal a hungry dog really is."

56. "Nobody panics when things go "according to plan." Even if the plan

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
Post a Comment (0)